Re: [IP] We're getting the pump, FINALLY!!!!

I would shout for you too, but I'm at work.  CONGRATULATIONS!

>>> Melissa Davis <email @ redacted> 10/25/99 08:43PM >>>

The doctor just called and said they've reviewed our case and his team
is soooo impressed with the work and effort we've put in over the last 6
or 8 months!  and it SHOWS cause Kristina's A1c is 7.4 now, the lowest
ever since she was 18 months old!!!  He said we'd first learn all about
the pump and get it ordered and everything, then start her on saline and
then start her on insulin!  He wants us to go to Temple and stay at the
Ronald McDonald House (better than the hospital, that's for sure!!) for
a couple days while we start the insulin to be sure we have everything
under control!!  YIPPPEEEE!!!  He said his nurse will call us tomorrow
to work out the details of scheduling and everything!!

But....   WE'RE DOING IT!!!!!!  YEEEHHHHH!!!

FINALLY!!  I just can't believe it!!  Kristina has been running
excitedly through the house and calling all her friends and all our
family on the phone!!  We are all so excited!!

I just wanted to share our good news with you and if you're new to my
"list" and interested in more info about the pump, visit my new webpage
with links to sites that tell you about the pump at

Take care!