[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] adhesive solvents

Hi Fran,

You can get the Uni-Solve from MM.  You should also be able to get it from 
your local pharmacy.  It's made by Smith+Nephew and the NDC Code is 402300.  
I  don't know which pump you're using, but we called MM when we were having 
problems and asked to try a sample before we bought a whole box.  They FED 
EX'd us a few to try.  I'd also be happy to send you a couple if you'd like.

Pam Watsek
email @ redacted
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml