[IP] THE UNITED PUMPERS OF FLORIDA

THANK YOU LYNN! THE UPF (THE UNITED PUMPERS OF FLORIDA)
THANKS YOU A LOT :-)

WHERE ARE YOU? I AM IN ORLANDO.

JOSE

> Does anyone know how to count pop-corn's carbos? >>

Finally something I can answer! Got this from my diabetes educator - it was
reprint from the Nutrition Action Newsletter. It doesn't make a difference
if
it is popped in coconut oil or canola shortening, or if you add "butter"
topping - the carbs are the same.

AMC Small, Cineplex Odeon Kids - about 5 cups, 25 carb
Cineplex Odeon Small, United Artists Small - about 7 cups, 35 carb
AMC Medium - about 11 cups, 55 carb
Cineplex Odeon Medium, United Artists Medium - about 16 cups, 80 carb
AMC Large, Cineplex Odeon Large, United Artists Large - 100 grams carb
   (that last one with butter topping is 1,642 calories, and 77 grams
fat!!!)

Hope this helps!
Lynn in S. Florida
pumping for 1 month and 1 day!!!