[IP] Re: Pump bumpology

Wait a second!

Hibiclens is a surgical scrub containing red soap and a chlorine based
antibiotic, Triclosan.  It needs to be thoroughly rinsed off after use or it
may cause allergic reactions.

I suggest:  Shave, then scrub with hibiclens, rinse it all off, (paper)
towel dry and apply IV prep, air drying before inserting a tender infusion

I'm pretty sure the bumps are from anaphylactic (inflammatory) rejection of
the canulae, not from the soap or preps.  When it gets too itchy, I unstick
and remove the tender, and insert another.

email @ redacted