[IP] Medic alert/dog tags/bracelets

    I live in Austin, TX and purchased a bracelet at a local jeweler that I
just love to wear.  I really am constantly being complimented on it and asked
where it came from.  It is produced by James Avery Craftsman.  I know they
pride themselves on their service and designing pieces that give added
meaning to the lives of their customers. They are located in TX, OK and GA.
My bracelet is a silver one with a unique design that looks somewhat like
Celtic knots and not your typical ID bracelet.  It has the Medic Alert like
insignia on the front and I had my info engraved on the back.  I am sure that
they would design a dog tag if they don't already have one.
Their number is 1-800-283-1770.