Re: [IP] Itching tape

I've had problems with itching tape too (both the micro and I use Polyskin).
I don't always have a problem with the itching, I never know when it will
happen.  When you do have a problem it can drive you crazy!!  I use over-the
counter hydrocortisone ointment 1% (cream would probably work too) all around
the tape where it itches.  Sometimes it helps more than other times but
usually it will save me from having to change my set.  Good Luck!!