Re: [IP] New Dr

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  If Taylor's original endo had not moved
I feel that by this time we would have been pumping.  It goes to show what
all one must go through at times to get the best for our children (and
ourselves).  His original endo came to the town we live in, now we will be
traveling 7 hours one way to see a pediatrician who is pump friendly and has
some knowledge about diabetes.  Keep your fingers crossed.