[IP] Unsubscribe 'til I reach Florida on Nov.3rd

I find it difficult to keep up with all the email on a daily basis and I get
duplications of most. Will be driving to Florida leisurely and would like to
get back on line with Insulin-Pumpers on November 3rd.  Pumping almost two
weeks and getting the hang of carb counting, exercise, etc.  My Minimed 507C
is great.  I am just a little slow doing site changes, but understand things
will get easier in time.  Look forward to a better HgA1C and better control.
Notice I am not so nervous about low bg's at night, as well.  Thank you all
for the support.