Re: [IP] Itching tape

Hi Mag,

I haven't kept up with all the itchy tape posts, but Lauren puts Tegaderm HP
under her set to keep it in place.  The HP version is for sensitive skin and
it works great for her.  No itching!  It also comes in a nice small oval
shape.  You would have laughed at the first box they sent us, they were huge.
 Lauren is only 8 and I think it covered 1/3 of her stomach!  I've learned
it's important to be specific.