Re: [IP] New Dr

That's great news Holly.  I hope we have the same luck with our next Dr's

I'm sure Taylor's numbers will be better after he's on the pump, although
Lauren went from 88 pre-dinner pizza last night to 365 two and a half hours
later.  Go figure.  Lauren loves pizza, but it's starting to become my worst
enemy! :-)

To top it off, tonight someone surprised me with a pizza for the kids for
dinner and a bottle of wine for me...( Darrel is on a trip and it's our 12th
anniversary...sigh..life in the Air Force).  So...here we go again.  Tonight
I'm trying the bolus for the carbs in the pizza, it was deep dish..sheesh,
and programing a higher temporary basal for the next three hours.  Wish me