Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:35:47 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Which Pump???

In a message dated 10/24/99 10:05:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am hoping that I can get some feedback about the two
 different types of pumps, Minimed and Disetronic, and especially about their
 service. I have not seen a lot said about Disetronic, I e-mailed them 2.5
 weeks ago for some info and have not heard anything back yet >>

This is exactly why I went with Minimed.   "Support" is sooo important!  Ive
been pumping with my Minimed 507C almost three weeks and Ive called their
24-hour support line 4 times already.   I have not hesitated calling and its
so comforting to know that I can call anytime day or night  when I  have