[IP] New Dr

I contacted our insurance company today, and found out that they have
approved the referral to new Dr. that we will be going to on November 12.
This is a good thing since we would be going to them anyway, but it would
have cost us more.  Hopefully we will get the ball rolling--again for Taylor
to get on the pump.  His numbers are all over.  He will be sky high, only to
bottom out.  I realize that the pump isn't automatic, but I really think
things will be better once we are on it.