Re: [IP] Itching tape

mag,  what tape are you using?

geneva had same problem when she started pumping and we ordered from MM a
box of the IV 3000's. (smith nephew) she uses this in addition to the IV
3000's with the hole in them that comes with the soft sets.  MM told me that
this was the tape for ultra sensitive skin.

geneva hates the tape with the cross hatching on it that comes with the
sets.  anyone need these?