[IP] Pop-corn

Does anyone know how to count pop-corn's carbos? I tried
based on that 3 unpoped table-spoon have 27 carbos - and
I counted five times how many units 1 table-spoon has (the
average was 333 units). So 1 table-spoon has 9 carbos and
111 units. It's in average... So 100 poped "units" have around
8 carbos.

It's not so problematic count how many "units" we ear while in
the movie teather - I think the easiest way to monitor this activity.

Any suggestion?