[IP] pen-style meters

I'm trying to help Shane find a meter that is of the "pen looking"
variety. He used to have an ExacTech pen and liked that he could carry
it in his shirt pocket at work. Those are no longer made apparently. Has
anyone tried either the Precision (pen style) or the CheckMate Plus? How
did they work for you?  I know the full size Precision has memory and
data port, does the pen? It looks like the CheckMate has memory and
other features, but no data port. Shane is a techie, and loves being
able to read the meter right into the computer and fax it off to the
thanks for any input,