Re: [IP] Trying low-carb.

In a message dated 10/24/99 7:37:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My BG has become so stable that I just know that it will improve my A1C
 (last one was 7.2).  I believe that I have found a valuable tool for Bg
 regulation.  I want to thank the list members for suggesting low carb and
 justifying it with real numbers.  I may have a brighter future because of
Bob......Im so glad youre doing low carb!  Ive been doing it for close to 18
months and its made a huge difference in my BG control and disease
management.  Giving up baked potatoes, rice and noodles is a small price to
pay, isnt it?

All the best,