[IP] Re: Which Pump???

>I wish I could just get into a chat room and do some real time talking with >some pump users.

There is a chat scheduled for tonight (monday) at 8pm central time:
My husband has participated a few times, especially when we were just
getting started with trying to find out info about pumping. He really
enjoyed it. I believe several people from this list occasionally
participlate, and the moderator herself is a pumper and CDE I believe.
Even tho its on the Disetronic site, it is a discussion of pumping
overall and I don't think anyone there is going to try and "sell" you on
D instead of MM.