[IP] Sleepless Nights/Dust Off

Hi Cindi,
I too wake very frequently during the night - for years -My hubby (Army man,
i.e. alot of PT - <physical training>) swears it's because I don't excercise
enough - which I know I don't - but I have been trying lately. Hopefully it
will help me sleep better. Also I have been depressed from the loss of my Dad
- having a lot of trouble coping with that. I've heard that depression is one
cause of sleeplessness also.   Just my 2 cents.

On the Dust Off subject - I buy mine at WalMart - it's in the office supplies
section. About $5.00 a can. That is a great idea for maintaining the pump, I
will keep that in mind IF I ever get my pump!! LOL

Sally =o)