Re: [IP] 2nd Full Day Pumping!

What is funny is just listening to all of the clicks and buzzing at our
pumpers support group.  Even better is when the Disetronic rep sits next to
the MiniMed rep and watch each other give the other one discerning looks at
the 'noises' their pumps make.  My wife both clicks and buzzes depending on
what her next patient will be using but usually lets me know when she is
using the MiniMed by blinding me in the middle of the night with the backlight.