Re: [IP] cheese

Susan, I agree with Michael. It's hard to see how 40 g of cheese could give
a 140 pt rise.  You need to repeat the experiment *S*.  But there are
several potentially important variables to take into consideration in this
comparison. 1. your BG before eating. 2. the time when you measure BG after
eating.  3. activity level after eating, and maybe even the day before.
What if you just eat the chees and no eggs?  I hope you can figure this
out, because it will help everyone :-)