Re: [IP] Having to pee...

email @ redacted wrote:

> <<  I check bgs anytime I wake up at night unless I am having a restless,
> wake up every half hour night and then I still check bgs more. >>
>
> I wondered if anyone else had nights like that.  It seems that I wake up
> every hour during the night.  I haven't checked my BGs when I wake up, but I
> seem to feel fine. I just can't seem to sleep one night through.
> Any thoughts on why this might happen?
>
> cindy

I wake up all during the night I did this before the pump. I check when I first
start waking up then I check if my bg was not with in range.   I have always
wondered why I wake up so much I have not slept a whole night in years.My bg has
been good.  I have notice that when I go low I have to pee.  Sometimes I think I
am high because of this. Tammy