Re: [IP] Bake sale lady

In a message dated 10/24/99 11:30:40 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Like cupcake icing doesn't have a ton of fat in it, too???????
 Wouldn't the Rice Krispie treats have the least fat, given as how
 they're mostly rice krispies and marshmallows, both NON-fat, with a bit
 of butter mixed in? >>

Depends on waht kind of icing it is. Besides, I've used tubes of icing to
treat lows before and it was a substance that was familiar to me in my
befuddled state. I just remembered that Rice Krispie treats had butter in
them. I couldn't remember how much, but I remembered greasy hands. Hence,
they had fat, which would slow down absorption of the sugar I needed. I guess
you just don't think too straight when you're hypo. :-)