Re: [IP] Which Pump???

Thanks Sam for your response. You are right. I guess that I am just nervous
about making the right choice as this is a big change from my 22 years of
MDI. I suppose that service would also depend on your area rep and how
efficient they are at their job. Still, hearing from other pumpers about the
different options on the pump would be useful info to me, like which option
do you like best and why? I wish I could just get into a chat room and do
some real time talking with some pump users. I have not had any luck finding
people in the pumper chat room yet. I have 3 weeks before I see my endo and
am hoping to learn as much as I can during this time. Thanks again..Carolyn