[IP] Which Pump???

  I have been diabetic for 22 years. I am VERY much wanting a pump. I have
problems with nightime hypos and pre-dawn phenomenom. I have a pretty good
HA1C but I think it may be because of the hypos, I think my control could be
much better on the pump. I have been reading so much about the pump and
learning lots too. I am hoping that I can get some feedback about the two
different types of pumps, Minimed and Disetronic, and especially about their
service. I have not seen a lot said about Disetronic, I e-mailed them 2.5
weeks ago for some info and have not heard anything back yet. I can see that
Minimed is a popular brand but have seen a great variation in the responses
of Minimed to pump problems. The fact that Disetronic supplies you with two
pumps is reassuring. I know that all the bells and whistles are to
individual tastes but I am curious about which ones are really valuable to
good control. I would really appreciate your input. Thanks so much...hoping
soon to be pumping...Carolyn Green