Re: [IP] medic alert/dog tags

<< I didn't want to wear a medic alert bracelet either.  So I went to a local
jeweler and just had them engrave on a plain silver medalion my information.
I am sure that a jeweler would be able to make a dog-tag-look-alike.   >>

I wondered about whether this could be done.  Would a medical team know to
look at the engraving on dog tags, or a medalion if it were not a standard
issue medic alert tag??