Re: [IP] Having to pee...

Hi Jess,
I am on MDI right now and really hoping for the pump in the near future. I
wake up to go pee at night just because I have a weak bladder. There is more
urgency and pressure though if I am high. Like you, there have been several
times when I have got up to go pee and recognized the symptoms of low
bloodsugar. Thankfully, my weak bladder has prevented some bad nighttime
reactions! I have now got in the habit of testing when I get up just because
I know I will sleep better knowing where my sugar is at. And so does my