Re: [IP] Airport Security

<< I would be  interested in how airport security checkpoints react to
insulin pumps and how  pump users deal with airport security.  >>

I have gone through airport security checks several times since getting my
pump in February.  I called Minimed before my first flight and they
recommended that I carry my instruction manual to the pump with me on the
flight in case security has questions.  So far, I've never needed it.  The
security check doesn't alarm when I go through with my pump...so no problems.