Re: [IP] LoCarb comments

In a message dated 10/24/99 5:12:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< W,
 Just had a very satisfactory football afternoon and it is just barely after
 3:00 on a Sunday.  Denver (as I am sure you know) fought an inspired New
 England and demonstrated considerable skill and coaching.  They did,
 however, lose.  I extend my profound sympathy and deepest wishes for the
 World Champions.  Pity they are having trouble making the play-offs this
 season.  Oh well, somebody has to make room for the newer, better players.