Re: [IP] Dumb, dumb, DUMB!!

In a message dated 10/24/99 1:35:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So, SMACK!  I'm DUMB!!!! (Only if I pull THAT trick again!!!!) >>
Dear Natalie:
    Your last line says it all.....sorry you had to experience this, but
seems like the majority of the pumpers eventually start doing the
"complacency shuffle" until they get "tripped up" by a reminder like this! We
have a french exchange student (male!) staying with us for 2 weeks & that
made me think about the French word for "experience", being the same as the
word for "experiment"....so if we think about it in those terms, and view
these unwanted "experiences" as "experiments" that guide us all towards a
better "end product", then there's no need for recriminations or "smacks"!!

Regards, Renee