Re: [IP] medic alert/dog tags

i'm not sure where exactly you live, but here in the boston area, we have
"army navy" stores.... (although my favorite one closed recently, *sigh*)
they sell army surplus, etc.....  i know that you can get dog tags made in
most of these stores, although i'm not sure if they have a specific
template that you'd need to follow, or if you can just engrave anything
you want....  try checking your yellow pages....

Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted
NOTE!  NEW NUMBER!!!!!!!!!  -----> (617) 491-7935