[IP] sand and such-Ruth

> Ruth, dust off?  Where do i go for this?

any radio shack,  or electronics parts store.  costco I think might have it
also.  it is a compressed air that people use to clean their stereo
components.  (or it they are lazy their whole house)

>...Beautiful!  It's lasted
> since Friday night into today without any problems, tonight he's due for
> another change i hope it goes as well

if he sweats...you can also use non perfumed deoderant/anti perspirant
...one that is only used for site changes.  put it on after you clean with
hibaclens, or betadine or whatever sterilization stuff you use.  this helps
in the summer or when it is hot...like it is still in CA.