[IP] medic alert/dog tags

My 14 year old son refuses to wear a medic alert necklace or bracelet.  I
make him put it on before he leaves the house.....after he leaves he takes it
off & puts it in his pocket - therefore losing 2 already!!  We have had many
lengthy "discussions" about this -- coming to a compromise that he will wear
"dog tags".  I have looked for this style,  but cannot find anything!!  Has
anyone seen anything like this,  or have any suggestions??   I thought if I
could even find a blank dog tag,  that I could have it engraved.  We have a
membership w/Medic Alert,  maybe I could have the same info engraved on a dog
tag??  -  if i can find one!  Any suggestions??    Thanks!!!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!