Re: [IP] re: Amy -- advice on getting involved . . .

hi gianna- I don't know if you mean me amy , but there are lots of ways to
get involved.  In summers there are camps for kids with diabetes, call the
JDF I'm sure that they can give you ways to get involved.  Call the ADA again
and ask about any fairs or community things occuring that you can help with.
Make sure you call different chapters of the ADA, do not just call chicago,
but call arlintonheights, etc..... you hould also call your local hospital
and see if they have a support group for diabetics and those on the pump.
Maybe if they do not try to organize and run a support group.

Good luck!!! hope I helped.