Re: [IP] funny definitions of food....

In a message dated 10/23/99 11:21:37 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< maybe the lady from the bake sale didn't have her
 tickets when she was in line to receive her common
 sense, and she's still upset about it..... I wonder if
 she is related to the lady at the deli counter who
 wouldn't wait on me until I took a number, even though
 I was the only customer for "miles" around at 10
 pm???? >>

This reminds me of the time I went to the local pharmacy - Eckerd - I was the
ONLY CUSTOMER IN THE STORE.  My prescription was for a blister pack of
medicine.  The pharmacist told me to come back in an hour.  I told him I'd
wait while he filled it right now!!!  I told him I didn't really care about
the phoned in prescriptions - that people would eventually be coming in to
retrieve.  Five minutes later I paid and was out the door.

Ellen (who after turning 40 doesn't put up with a lot of BS anymore)