Re: [IP] 2nd Full Day Pumping!

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 email @ redacted wrote:

> Michael, Matt is using the new micro QR.
I have not seen one yet. I understand they are shorter than the sofset.
If he still experiences stinging, perhaps they are not short enough. Many
other kids are using Sil/Tender/Comforts .... I know they look
intimidating, but Lily swears by them. She does not like the insertion
procedure as much as the slam-bam of the MM inserter, but she says they
are much more comfortable once in.