Re: [IP] contemplations on diabetes

 That is a great question ... looking back over the 18 yrs ... of my diabetes
.. though I am so use to having it now ..  If I could go back and erase it
with the knowledge I have now .. I would erase it .. I am tired of having my
diabetes for the first time ever .. and struggling with that .. I like to
live my life and not have to go to the doctors or the eye doctors to make
sure I do not need laser .. or have to worry if I can have children or not
.now that I am 27 and feeling the motherly instinct set it I hope I can have
then when I am ready ... so after all that rambling though I have accepted my
diabetes and live with it day to day ... yes I would erase it Julie   PS I
have met great people along the way though and would like to keep them