Re: [IP] Bake sale lady

In a message dated 10/23/99 8:40:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have found that it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission.  I
 have been in low bg situations and have simply grabbed candy, soda, etc.
 off a shelf in a grocery store and shoveled it in rather than wait in
 line.  >>

Yes, true. But you have to have your head on straight enough to think of
that! LOL  When I finally went back -- tickets in hand -- I was having
trouble figuring out what to get. I was looking and the cookies and brownies
and Rice Krispie treats and had sense enough to know that there was probably
too much fat in them. Only remembered icing when the kid ahead of me grabbed
a cupcake. :-)

I went low in a grocery store once and was afraid I'd be accused of
shop-lifting if I grabbed a juice or something. So I bought my groceries,
went to the car and put them away, went back inside to call my husband to
tell him I was on my way to pick him up, went back to the car and *then* ate
some glucose tabs.

On the other hand, I've also managed to get a container of soda, sit down in
the middle of an aisle and drink the stuff. LOL

Does anybody know what the capital of the state of Befuddlement is, anyway?