[IP] Bake sale lady

I have found that it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission.  I
have been in low bg situations and have simply grabbed candy, soda, etc.
off a shelf in a grocery store and shoveled it in rather than wait in
line.  I explain why I did it as I pay for it but I sure have gotten
some strange stares.

Re:  This evening, I was at my grandchildren's school carnival and
tested low. I went over to the bake sale table, fumbling for my wallet
and saying, "I need sugar." The woman told me I needed tickets...