Re: [IP] pibimpap

In a message dated 10/23/99 5:34:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< now you know that this is going to start a HUGE thread!
 and I will be the first to find this recipe, since it sounds so good!
 >Nothing better
 > than pibimpap in a nice, sizzling hot cast-iron bowl. : >>

It's very long and complicated, unless you have access to a market that
carries Korean food with the veggies already in a mix. I have made it, but
it's a lot easier to go to a good Korean restaurant and have *them* make it!
LOL  It's wonderful "Seoul food." :-)