Re: [IP] Airport Security

>I believe this issue has been covered more than once, but I would be
>interested in how airport security checkpoints react to insulin pumps and how
>pump users deal with airport security.  I'm a frequent air traveler and am
>about to start using my new pump.

This has been on the list numerous times and I think that the concensus is
that for the most part its not a big deal. Depending on how they've set the
sensitivity of their sensors, the alarm often doesn't even go off. If it
does, most airport security people know what the pump is and will pass you
on through.

I personally have had the alarm go off just one time. When I showed the
pump to the guard, they just waived me on by. This is for the US and may
vary in other countries...