Re: [IP] Having to pee...

At 01:01 PM 10/23/1999  Jessica Marder wrote:
>  Does anyone else wake up having to pee when they're low,
>or is it just my weird body that came up with that reaction....?

I do that all the time... the only time I seem to need to get up in the
middle of the night for the bathroom, is when I'm high... so I test and
bolus accordingly. I usually wake up and feel weird when I'm low at
night... but its been a long time since that's happened. Since I've been on
the pump I've had fewer low BGs in the middle of the night.