Re: [IP] Letting go ? for parents and diabetics

Hi Ruth <

 I knew you would be the first to respond ... and like I said I was not
stating this to offend just wondered how all felt about this ... just wanted
to see the perspective of the diabetic. I DO commend the parents as well as
my parents for being there ... but I just wanted to be the devils advocate on
what kind of view as a CHILD myself with diabetes and how I viewed my Mom and
Dad ... to this day my dad still thinks I should live at home ... this causes
some conflict between us .. I feel suffocated a lot of times .. but for my
mom who taught me how to be on my own .. I have great respect ... I did not
say this was easy and that what I am saying applies to all ... just wanted to
hear what people had to say :-) Julie