Re: [IP] ? for Gianna

Hi Jamie! Actually, I am planning on looking into camp opportunities and
things like that, especially at Clara Barton because it is one of the
closest ones to me.  I have the Sharing the World of diabetes page
bookmarked :) because I'm friends with Delaine (one of the creators of the
page)  I also know Ian, also on that page, who was a counselor at Joslin
this past summer.  I was diagnosed at 16 and am 17 now, (class of 2000!)
Anyway, it would be great if we both ended up there . . .by the way my aol
instant messager name is GRM piano.  Keep in touch! --Gianna