Re: [IP] Tape Removal

We use a product called Uni-Solve.  It comes in individual packages and works
great for our daughter.  It also helps lesson the irritation she gets from
the adhesive.  Lauren has to put down a Tegaderm HP under her infusion set to
keep it in place.  I've read other posts recommending baby oil.  Obviously
Lauren doesn't have too much hair on her stomach, but I'm sure one of these
will help you get the tape off without shaving.  That would get old!