Re: [IP] Letting go ? for parents and diabetics

In a message dated 10/23/99 12:14:22 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I was wondering do you children ever get a chance
 to try ?? to learn how they feel or is just how mom or dad feels ??  Where
 their independence?   >>

LOL Julie!!!

I'm 50 and my mother *still* gasped when she overheard me tell my husband I
was 201 -- which I thought was pretty good, considering I'd eaten a huge bowl
of pibimpap (lots of rice). Here I was, thinking I'd covered pretty good, and
Mom was having a fit. I don't think I'll ever tell her about the days I
choose to have pasta and bread at the same meal. LOL