Re: [IP] funny definitions of food....

In a message dated 10/23/99 11:21:37 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< maybe the lady from the bake sale didn't have her
 tickets when she was in line to receive her common
 sense, and she's still upset about it..... I wonder if
 she is related to the lady at the deli counter who
 wouldn't wait on me until I took a number, even though
 I was the only customer for "miles" around at 10
 pm???? >>

LOL!!!! Perhaps you're correct! I'll have to ask her the next time I see her.

(who gets good service at the deli because the owner lives next door)