Re: [IP] hypoglycemic unawareness

>  Does anyone know of any clinics or groups
> that teach glucose awareness classes, I've found a few on the web,
> but if they were closer to the midwest that would really help?  Has
> anyone had any experience with such a class and could you share it?
My daughter's endo simply recommended that she raise her bg target to
130 - 150 region for a couple of months. She did and lo and behold,
her hypo awareness returned. You teach your body to recognize the low
by not getting low to begin with. It sounds simple, but in practice
is somewhat hard to achieve. You must be diligent about keeping your
bg's above 100