Re: [IP] Letting go ? for parents and diabetics

at what age do you think this should occur?

ruth, whose mom cleaned my bedroom  until I was 16 (and I am as anal as they
and..who cooked for me until I went to college (and I am an expert chef.)

these things take time...especially when we are all learning this technology
OURSELVES.  once the caregivers know what is going on, then they can release
the power to their kids.