Re: Re: [IP] WE MAY HAVE LIFT-OFF!

Re: [IP] WE MAY HAVE LIFT-OFF!

Doesn't seem to me that the diluted insulin will be
necessary, as Michael suggests, the basal rates can be
set so low... maybe the DR isn't real familiar with
pumps. I've even found several medical people in our
area who are unfamiliar w/humalog; know it's short
acting, but nothing else. ...Hope your lift-off is
soon, and you aren't left on the tarmac waiting!....

-Rae, mom of Ryan 12, dx at 5yrs; who wishes she
could've gotten him on a pump when he was in kdg when
he wouldn't eat his snack and went low almost every
day... TG for the pump!

=====