Re: [IP] Alarm ? on MM507

I just received some advice from my friend Delaine.  She said to check my
auto-off screen and see if I have that set to a time, sure enough the screen
said 1 hour!!  So that is why the pump has been beeping at me every hour on
the hour for the last 48 hours!!!  I changed the screen to the lines -- and
it has stopped!!  Thanks for your help and everyone else's!!  I really feel
stupid now, but see I am a blonde so that may account for this too!!